1. What are NetDragon's primary businesses?
Currently, NetDragon has two primary businesses, namely gaming and education. In gaming, it develops and operates multiple titles under different IPs, including Eudemons Online, one of China’s most influential IPs, as well as Heroes Evolved, Conquer Online and Under Oath. In education, it is leveraging advanced technologies to build a game-changing learning ecosystem.
2. How is NetDragon's track record?
NetDragon is a global leader in building internet communities. Established in 1999, NetDragon is a vertically integrated, cutting-edge R&D powerhouse with a highly successful track record which includes the development of flagship MMORPGs including Eudemons Online, Heroes Evolved (formerly known as Calibur of Spirit), Conquer Online and Under Oath. The company also established China’s number one online gaming portal, 17173.com, and China’s most influential smartphone app store platform, 91 Wireless, which was sold to Baidu in 2013 in what was at the time the largest Internet M&A transaction in China. Being China’s pioneer in overseas expansion, NetDragon has also directly operated a number of game titles in over 10 languages internationally since 2003. Our gaming business has been growing faster than the market for multiple consecutive years, driven by our strategy to expand IP portfolio and maximize IP value. And our education business now contributes to close to half of the group’s revenue since we started scaling the business in 2014, on the back of self-development and several acquisitions followed by successful integration.
3. When and where was NetDragon incorporated?
Our listed entity NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited (“NetDragon”) was incorporated in Cayman Islands in 2004, with our business having started in 1999 when NetDragon (Fujian) was established.
4. How many employees does NetDragon have?(As of June 30, 2023)
As of June 30, 2023, Netdragon has around 5,200 employees, of which over 50% belongs to R&D division..
5. Where is NetDragon's headquarter?
Both NetDragon’s headquarters and operation office are located in Fuzhou, Fujian, China. Company’s address: 58 Wenquan Branch Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China 350001.
6. When was NetDragon's initial public offering (IPO) completed and what was the offering price?
NetDragon’s IPO took place on November 2, 2007 with the initial offering price of HK$ 13.18 per share.
7. What exchange does NetDragon's stock trade on? What is NetDragon's ticker symbol?
NetDragon is listed on HKSE Main Board under the ticker symbol 777. NetDragon has also been selected as one of the constituent stocks of the Hang Seng Composite Indexes (“HSCI”).
8. Is NetDragon being included in the Southbound Trading?
NetDragon was included in the constituents of the Southbound Trading in December 2016.
9. What is the dividend policy of NetDragon?
Cash dividends, if any, will be at the discretion of our board of directors, subject to the approval of our shareholders, and will depend upon our financial positions, cash flows, operation and capital requirements and future development needs of the Company. For the historical dividend payment since IPO, please find it in the section of “Stock Info-Dividend History” within the website.
10. What is the entire issued share capital of NetDragon?
As of June 30, 2023, the entire issued share capital of NetDragon is 530,944,533 shares.
11. What should I do if I have questions relating to my shareholdings, such as transfer of shares, change of name or address, lost of share certificates or dividend warrants?
For any matters relating to your shareholding, e.g. transfer of shares, change of name or address, lost share certificates and dividend warrants, please contact our Share Registrar: Hong Kong branch share registrar and transfer office: Tricor Investor Services Limited Level 54, Hopewell Centre 183 Queen’s Road East Hong Kong
12. How can I obtain a copy of NetDragon's annual report?
You can download a soft copy via “Financial Info-Financial Report” within the website.
13. When is NetDragon's fiscal year?
NetDragon’s fiscal year starts from January 1 to December 31.
14. Who is NetDragon's auditor?
NetDragon’s auditor is Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.
15. Whom should I contact for additional information about NetDragon?
Please contact NetDragon’s Investor Relations Department by: Tel.: +852 2850 7266 / +86 591 8390 2825 Email: email@example.com
Note： Above figures are updated based on the latest earnings announcement.